Tuesday 3 May 2016

Film- Final Part- What did we do?

Having a checklist of things we needed to do, we were able to film relatively quickly before we lost the natural lighting outside, as we did not want to film in the dark.

First of all, Amber used her special effects makeup to create cuts and bruises on herself; and used other makeup to make herself look creepy and old. We then  asked my Dad if we could use his axe.

We then went outside, and filmed Monique and I leaving my house, and walking down the road, towards the bus stop.






 We then had an over the shoulder shot of the bus times on my phone, and then use walking up through the woodland.




We then used the snap of a twig next to the camera, which made us turn round.

Amber then screams from behind the camera, whilst I am doing a POV shot.

Finally, the CCTV shot, and the last POV shot of myself facing Amber, will end the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment